I will try and keep my mouth shut here LOL, and let you assess...

1. 22,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will try and keep my mouth shut here LOL, and let you assess the following for yourself, you may find it interesting?
    I may make a future comment, re observations of your quote here and how your could link it to the following.
    I highlighted some, don't get cut up about that aspect, assume etc as well.

Always keep in mind as well, like you, I seek the same prize.

(30) Jesus said, "Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him.

....Where there are three Deities they are divine.
    Where there are two or one, I am with that one.
    -------------------
    Divine - of or like God or a god.
    ---------------------

Ex 7:1 - And Yahweh said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god (Elohim) to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
    (How many Moses do we have?)

.....and God was the Word.

John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in-> the Father, and the Father in-> me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he-> doeth the works.

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his name and the Father's name written in their foreheads.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
    (what name?)

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Rev 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
    hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.