Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”Lets let Thomas and...

1. 22,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Lets let Thomas and Jesus speak to you on that one and I will join the spirit of them.

John 14:5 & 10 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    ---------------------
    Spirit of wotsup;

John 17:3 - This now is the eternal life that they should know you (Father) the only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ (Sent, after baptism J 17:18)

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Thomas now knowing, Believes the same Jesus has come alive and ALL Jesus has told him, is True.
    He then Looks at Jesus, addressing him as Lordagain and knowing, surely that God is dwelling in Jesus, says,...and My God in reference to what he was told, earlier.

The Spirit of Truth, has spoken, words as only begotten from the Father, via Jesus and Thomas.

7, 8, & 6.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.