Never happy are you, I took note of what you said, re my error...

1. 22,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Never happy are you, I took note of what you said, re my error of what you said about the numbers, and now that I am quoting part of the spirit of Ppm, your not happy with it = Ya What?

Funny, you keep saying I am one of your Mothers Daughters here and in the next breath, you pretty much say, none say what I pass on.
    So mate, does that not say something to you?
    Have you never, just sat back and really thought?

You often make a big noise about how wotsup is consumed on the word matter,........hmm, if only you knew?
    I also expect you think wotsup is a bit of a tur. at times?
    What was one of the first things Jesus did when he appeared on the scene?
    What was he tossing and clearing out and what is that place today?

Heads up,....one day your going to go.......................................OH MY, that bugger was pretty much on the money.

Oh yea, you can laugh and all sorts, but you know what, I totally get it, as to the whys etc.
    Amazing part is, people don't get or wont believe, I have well and truly examined, considered ALL those aspects over and over like you would not believe.

All jokes aside (above is NO joke) and simply from my observations, posting the likes of what you have been doing, the above, it suggests to me, your floundering and at a loss in how to counter or whatever?????????

I didn't come down in the last shower and don't let my writing abilities fool you.

So Ppm, I will just leave you with the likes of the following,........"what you do to my people" wink.png
    And he wipes his feet and walks away!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.