Ppm,..........and yes I totally get why the following, you...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ppm,..........and yes I totally get why the following, you cannot believe and just not able to see or accept.
    Getting that, I totally get it!

They mate, pretty much are hanging off your Mothers roots, hence are not and have not been led via THE Spirit but another.
    One has to Look for the common denominator, so to speak.

If no one or most have never known any better, HOW mate,.. are they going to know any different and WHO and what have they got to run that up against.
    Angel of light, goodness me, a mimic.

Don't even suggest, God would not Let that happen, He did not cause it.

OH and all the said events, miracle's within your own faith, or the whatever's, if you seriously think the other side is not capable of doing such, then I would find that very, very sad to hear.
    And I would serious think and start opening your eyes and look at the numerous verses of what where told WILL happen, NOT maybe's, but WHERE and how.
    NO, their not for just those standing over there, so to speak.
    Yes I understand, possibly many good things have come from these whatever's, but by JO, what better way to deceive.

LOOK at 2 Thes ch 2, I will be bold and suggest, that is in FULL Swing.
    -------------------------------------------
    Just a little of the me here now of which, I would ask you to take on board, when you feel the urge to throw stones.

I would also ask, DO NOT come back and suggest I am claiming to be this and that.
    I'm just a nobody, spec of dust in the picture, no more and no less.
    The only crime I committed if one wants to call it that is, to get very passionate, and possibly over the top, of finding truth and possibly driven to quite a degree, by shame.
    Shame that I couldn't give answers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.