Ppm,..........and yes I totally get why the following, you...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    Ppm,..........and yes I totally get why the following, you cannot believe and just not able to see or accept.
    Getting that, I totally get it!

Wotsup, what you don’t understand is that I can also see why you believe what you believe, by mainly, you’ve been indoctrinated by every Tom, Dick and Harry that have left their mark on Protestantism and you, in case you don’t get it, the other 30000 will also say the same thing about you as you are going solo, if you get this then you can truly say “Getting that, I totally get it!” and how you were "just not able to see or accept."

They mate, pretty much are hanging off your Mothers roots, hence are not and have not been led via THE Spirit but another.
    One has to Look for the common denominator, so to speak.

Again I repeat what I wrote above, you are hanging to your own “Mothers roots” to what you been indoctrinated by your own forefathers of the reformation, example, nowhere in the bible does it say everything must be found in the bible, this concept was invented by Martin Luther as he was excommunicated from the church and had nothing else to fall back onto, you are holding to that very notion, he also came up with the notion of how you understand the bible that is it, this is the same very notion that you and the other 30000 adhere too, to which you have agreed that is not of God, so the matter is closed, hope now you see where your spirit is coming from.

If no one or most have never known any better, HOW mate,.. are they going to know any different and WHO and what have they got to run that up against.
    Angel of light, goodness me, a mimic.

Spot on, you and your Protestant brothers don’t know any different and assume you are the correct version as you are born into it, but in reality, all are manmade religion or understanding of the bible, this is exactly what are applies to you.

The CC has many ex-protestants preachers and scholar, they converted for this simple reason, they all realise they been hoodwinked and short changed by the reformation, exactly as your above comment, well said, now check it out and you will see how wrong you are.

Don't even suggest, God would not Let that happen, He did not cause it.

That’s right, God did not, because it was all born from the sins of the Catholic Church, then Luther had issues as he couldn’t reconcile his sinfulness with the bible, and the only conclusion he could come up with to sooth his conscience was “justification by faith alone” and the rest is history as you are part of that, without realising it, as you were born into it so to speak.

OH and all the said events, miracle's within your own faith, or the whatever's, if you seriously think the other side is not capable of doing such, then I would find that very, very sad to hear.
    And I would serious think and start opening your eyes and look at the numerous verses of what where told WILL happen, NOT maybe's, but WHERE and how.
    NO, their not for just those standing over there, so to speak.
    Yes I understand, possibly many good things have come from these whatever's, but by JO, what better way to deceive.

First, what you don’t realise is that the reformers throw everything out the windows otherwise they would have no reason to break away from the church.
    Second, CC has many documented evidence that the miracles of the 1st century never stopped continued to today.

By your tone I gather that you acknowledge that God is the main miracle worker and the other one is also capable of doing the same thing, there we agree 100%, the CC from history ,of the last 2000 years have learned to test the spirit so to speak and full aware of the working of things.
    First, it learned that there are no new revelations in regard to faith, as all have been revealed by Christ and the apostles.
    Second, the CC always plays the Devil’s advocate regarding any miracles, and hint of doubt it’s thrown out.
    Thirdly, it knows God can work miracles, it knows the Devil can also perform miracles, and it also knows from history, many people have a hyperactive imagination and can come up with hallucination including when reading the Bible, and knows full well that people like you can read the bible and come to a different conclusion depending on the glassed one wears, so yes I am fully aware of what you are doing.

LOOK at 2 Thes ch 2, I will be bold and suggest, that is in FULL Swing.
    That’s quite correct, and this is what the Marian prophecies have been telling us, see with Catholics know full well the details of what’s going on as we were told what will / is happening, while you protestants search the bible and the world for clues and come up with warped view of what’s happening around you especially in regard to 2 Thes, a classical example is the watchtower, need I say more.

Just a little of the me here now of which, I would ask you to take on board, when you feel the urge to throw stones.
    I would also ask, DO NOT come back and suggest I am claiming to be this and that.
    I'm just a nobody, spec of dust in the picture, no more and no less.
    The only crime I committed if one wants to call it that is, to get very passionate, and possibly over the top, of finding truth and possibly driven to quite a degree, by shame.
    Shame that I couldn't give answers.

I’m sorry wotsup, but that’s exactly what you are doing, when you keep harping on that your version is correct due to the Advocate teaching you and holding to your version as the ultimate truth, it’s just as you said you are nothing, a nobody but a spec of dust, so be fully aware your take is nothing but that, its only a take from a nobody and a spec of dust, you don’t know the mind of God, nobody does, and to put Him as just Words you are purely wrong.

No, you haven’t committed any crime whatsoever, as we all should seek God, with our mind ,body, soul and might, the only problem is you only see your version as the correct one when there are many problems with it and the sad part is that if you practiced humbleness and meekness in trying to find the truth, you would, I’m only trying to show you, where your version is coming from.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.