Can't wait to see your answer, please tell us all, what your...

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can't wait to see your answer, please tell us all, what your points here have to do with our initial discussions and your actions following it?

Are going to be the man and back your claims up, or will you run and hide?

I mean seriously and what I am about to say, is clearly backed up in our post;
    The topic was in the Biblical area and you carried on about the differing agreements among Christians.
    As the discussions were of the Biblical, I simply addressed your comment in the sense,...well lets see what the Bible says are the possible answers and quoted two references.

Now seriously, just open your eyes and LOOK at your bitter and twisted reply and similar ones following.
    Totally unjustified and appalling.

You think that you are always right and that others are always wrong.

In this instance, which is pretty much a carbon copy of your past actions, I'll let your own words which are here for all to see, answer that one.

You think that you uniquely possess the correct interpretation of scripture.That is no more than a creation, assumption via you.
    What it simply appears and as history has shown, you cannot stand any of your said claims being addressed from the Bible, as demonstrated via you here.
    To boot, if you actually checked outside of the HC land, you will find wotsups belief (outside of mainstream Christians) are not uniguely possessed.

You only want to discuss any topic on your terms. Discussions on the Trinity, Holy Spirit and universal salvation are examples.

Distorting Truths will always come back to bite you.
    The truth as pointed out to you, more than once, I don't get to involved debating areas that I personally haven't exhaustively studied.
    To me, that seems rather logical and commonsense and likewise shows, I don't claim, suggest, I am a know it all, like some rolleyes.png
    You are incapable of expressing yourself clearly.
    That response appears to have all the hallmarks of -> In light of the discussions, your actions etc, your on a downhill run and desperately trying to point the finger at another, for the cause.
    When in fact, it is your own doing.

But never the less, now is your chance to stand up and present your case, produce your initial post along with mine and show us all, how and where my post is not expressed clearly. The following ones as well, if you like.

Because I don't claim to be the one up you, as in my writing skills are far better than yours.

Ever thought of saying to someone, can you please explain, as I don't know what your saying?
    If your face to face with someone, do you just simply say, boy your shocking in expressing yourself?

OR.......is this message here of yours, just you jumping on the band wagon, the parrot club, free ticket for your actions and not prepared to back it?
    -------------

You may have the time to indulge in these tiresome endless and pointless dialogues.
    I don't.
    Umm,.......just in case there is a slight chance your interested, might I suggest you actually LOOK, to see who owns the title here for the tiresome endless.........................? You know, the Originator.

Translation to all HC guys -> Whereu will make a comment, claim,.... now if you counter it, or give suggestions as to why these claims might be, expect a mouthful from me, but after that, don't bother speaking/writing back, as I have no time for that. what.pngalways right and that others are always wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.