Just a thought, or something to dwell on and forget about what I...

1. 22,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just a thought, or something to dwell on and forget about what I follow.

We see the likes of the Angel of Light mentioned.
    God is Light, Father of It and Jesus as Son of the Light.

John 4:24 Spirit the God is...............I suggests this in the Holy Spirit, but that aside, angel of light is a mimic and most will not be able to tell the difference.

Now then, it would seem rather logical, that this angel of light would have been up to his tricks from the get go, while Jesus was here and possibly more so after Jesus left.
    What if he was pretty successful right back around 100 years after Jesus, misleading that is?
    If everyone has pretty much followed, adopted this misleading, who or what have they got to converse with, to compare the rights and wrongs?
    Or to compare the various experiences, that should be coming from God and Jesus?
    How would they know any different?

If nothing else Tonio, consider those thoughts on a hypothetical.

Lets say that did happen and as where supposed to be the Temple, would it not then, be reasonable to say or think, the Angel of light is sitting up in the Temple or Temple's?

Basically how I see it, you could say it all stems around the play on words, look at Gen for example.
    With that in mind and lets say you were the angel of light, where in the context of the message, lets say the Bible, do you think would be a good place to strike and mislead?
    Keep in mind, you want to do it un-noticed, but at the same time, you want it to have a huge impact, desired results.

I suppose Tonio, what I'm wondering, do people even ask these sorts of questions, even consider them as in, what if etc?
    You might say, on guard.
    You see and hear often the likes of, well,.....we have had all the said scholars etc, studying this for years, so they Must be right and know more than this one or that one -> Would or could not this be, one whopper of a weapon for the angel of light?
    In other words, with that thought in mind, experts must know etc...,.so the average person doesn't even consider questioning?
    Angel of light goes -> Check Mate, gotcha,........next one?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.