Amazing, it would appear, because I don't follow the tradition...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Amazing, it would appear, because I don't follow the tradition of men, and try and resolve what I call the first milk, people assume I am oblivious to the likes of what you have posted and what Jesus represents etc = amazing why people jump to these strange conclusions?

By what you just posted, raises alarming questions?

That (your post) and much much more IS represented in my post to YOU, and it appears, it flew right by?

17:3 This now is the eternal life that they should know You, the Only True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

.....and God was the Word,............Jesus now for one of the Key roles he did, to represent this -> has the name, called the word of God.

Meaning we have -> The Word and The Word of God, 2 there art in Heaven.
    (I gave them the Name of you ch 17, what name?)

Jesus was to Inherit a name, what do you think it comes from -> The Word.

So all that those names represent, comes within this 17:3.

Are you still with US 7, 8, & 6 ? lol.
    ---------------
    You just can't be there without the Holy Spirit!

YOU ripper, where on the same page with THOSE words.

However, you need the First Milk to get this Spirit, the area I keep pushing, crawl before you can walk.
    If a young calk doesn't get the first milk, you have serious problems,.......Houston!

Spirit the God is,........there is but ONE SPIRIT and that IS the HOLY SPIRIT and Jesus identifies this as the Almighty God and Father, the Only True God.
    1 & 2 Cor, interchanges God and the Holy Spirit, dwelling in you, Temple -> NOT two dwelling in one there.
    Hence in the verses you mention here, no Spirit referenced as coming from the throne, or sitting there as this Spirit is God.
    The word of God is what's flowing, Jesus gives an example of the word of God flowing like rivers out of one.
    Any eating etc, in the verses you ref, is the word of God.

Jesus's in dwelling is not ref there, another matter etc. (Cor)

Basically, you have not ID'd God or Jesus, so how can you expect the Holy Spirit, the Truth verses I posted makes it very clear, what Must be.
    ----------------
    Having the Spirit of Jesus.

Lets say, I know all about you and your ways, I accept them, take them on board, live them = I have the spirit of you in me.

OT peoples are said to of had the spirit of Jesus in them and yet no literal spirit of him existed then.
    That is in reference to the plan of the future one, hence they walked in that spirit, plan.

Hence the likes of his words, He and the Father in each other.
    Your words, if there your words, are the spirit of You.
    Hence, we are to test ones spirit, words, like we are doing.
    -------------
    Life Through the Spirit -> meaning -> 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

ONE Spirit.
    -----------
    Now then, what will be the results of these falsehoods, I am not sure?????????????
    OT passages, appear to suggest, this goes on,.... right up until the end?

So, I won't be the one pointing the finger and saying, your this or your going here or there, so to speak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.