Instead of pages of dribble, Directly take my post WITH the...

1. 23,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Instead of pages of dribble, Directly take my post WITH the Bible references and counter them WITH Bible references and NOT waffle from men.

Produce the spirit of truth.

When YOU, yes you can show us that Jesus said, let there be light, then and only then, you might have a case to put forward to be discussed.
    You up this, that Truth?
    Time to Shine.

Are you going to see the clear and obvious here?

..and God WAS the Word.
    John 1:3 - All things were made through him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Why did the Almighty God and father, Yahweh create -> through, on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, the Future Jesus to be, that one than began life for the first time, re conception.

What is this known as, the mystery Hid In God Eph 3:9, the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14, the firstborn of creation in his mind, where all our creations begin and undeniable Col 1:5
    Hence Jesus pre-slain in this plan Rev 13:8
    This is also known as Glory and held by God alone before the world existed with Him John 17:5 and the Glory that Jesus asks God to express to him when He went to God.
    Glorify me with your self->,.........and God was the Word.

Oh so simple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.