What is God's Kingdom?, page-919

1. 22,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The Holy Trinity in Creation

God the Father created the world through the Son (Word) in the Holy Spirit. The Word of God is present in all that exists, making it to exist by the power of the Spirit. Thus, according to Orthodox doctrine, the universe itself is a revelation of God in the Word and the Spirit. The Word is in all that exists, causing it to be, and the Spirit is in all that exists as the power of its being and life.
    --------------
    In beginning was the Word and the Word was with the God and God was the Word
    The same (this, it) was in the beginning with the God.

All things were made through him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Psa 33;6 & 9 - By the word of Yahweh were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
    For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Jesus did not, cannot of said, and let there be light, which is part of the very subject in John 1:1-2.
    If you insist Jesus is the Word, then NO question about it, as the Bible DEMANDS it, you have to show Jesus as being the speaker in Gens creation.

On that bases, the rest of this areas essay, falls flat on it's face.

I beginning was the Word, incorporates -> First, a plan for Jesus, a plan for Gens creation and the word of life which came into the Temple, the Almighty God and Father.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.