What is God's Kingdom?, page-950

1. 23,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @ppm56

Greetings and thanks for your efforts etc,

Wotsup, what you don’t understand is that I can also see why you believe what you believe, by mainly, you’ve been indoctrinated by every Tom, Dick and Harry that have left their mark on Protestantism and you, in case you don’t get it, the other 30000 will also say the same thing about you as you are going solo, if you get this then you can truly say

What you seem to ignore, I am NOT or did NOT, get it from Tom, Dick etc, BUT from the Inspired formed BIBLE.
    Two in this Temple leading wotsup around like a wee puppy.

The evidence displayed via you is very clear, you CANNOT stay in these inspired words and back up YOUR claim, spirit, that I am reading the verses wrong.
    Luke 12:12 - For the Holy Spirit shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Notice apart from copy/paste of verses, you don't see me using others words, forefathers, the ones you appear to not be able to address and insist, we must draw on your forefathers on what or how the verses should be read?
    Ding Dong moment here mate???????
    ------------

Again I repeat what I wrote above, you are hanging to your own “Mothers roots” to what you been indoctrinated by your own forefathers of the reformation, example, nowhere in the bible does it say everything must be found in the bible, this concept was invented by Martin Luther as he was excommunicated from the church and had nothing else to fall back onto, you are holding to that very notion, he also came up with the notion of how you understand the bible that is it, this is the same very notion that you and the other 30000 adhere too, to which you have agreed that is not of God, so the matter is closed, hope now you see where your spirit is coming from.

Mate, you need to get rid of that record, needle keeps jamming.
    My roots,... no more and no less, is this inspired Book, that you refuse to counter with.
    Their roots are from your Mothers roots, the mother ref in the Bible, the key roots of them, is what these others, most of, cling to, including the JW's to quite a degree.
    I tossed your mother roots, right out of the Temple, following Jesus, tables etc.
    But as Jesus said, I can of my own self, do nothing.
    If I bare witness of myself, I'm a liar, but I have two other witness's.
    -------------

Spot on, you and your Protestant brothers don’t know any different and assume you are the correct version as you are born into it, but in reality, all are manmade religion or understanding of the bible, this is exactly what are applies to you.

The CC has many ex-protestants preachers and scholar, they converted for this simple reason, they all realise they been hoodwinked and short changed by the reformation, exactly as your above comment, well said, now check it out and you will see how wrong you are.

No mate, they and neither are you my brother, your own spirit has been telling you this.
    These ones you mention, never left their mother, the angel of light is having a lend of you, right before our very eyes.
    You need to make up your mind, one minute your telling me, I am singing a new song that no one can learn or accepts and then you try and tell me, I am singing their song what.png
    Which is it, it appears your floundering?
    ------------

That’s right, God did not, because it was all born from the sins of the Catholic Church, then Luther had issues as he couldn’t reconcile his sinfulness with the bible, and the only conclusion he could come up with to sooth his conscience was “justification by faith alone” and the rest is history as you are part of that, without realising it, as you were born into it so to speak.

We have already established by now in this post, as to where and how and to whom, I am born of John 1:13, Jesus leading the charge to the Father.
    Let this mind be in you, which was in Jesus!
    -----------

First, what you don’t realise is that the reformers throw everything out the windows otherwise they would have no reason to break away from the church.
    Sadly it would seem, they could smell a rat and knew full well, there is ONE mediator between man and God and that being Jesus.
    And based on the Bible, to be born again, did not mean they had to be born again through the CC's church come created traditions of men.
    But sadly, they took the roots with them, never divorced their mother.

Second, CC has many documented evidence that the miracles of the 1st century never stopped continued to today.
    I can't argue against that one, as I have not gotten to know what they are etc.
    However, they could very well be from the other side, hence angel of light.

By your tone I gather that you acknowledge that God is the main miracle worker and the other one is also capable of doing the same thing, there we agree 100%, the CC from history ,of the last 2000 years have learned to test the spirit so to speak and full aware of the working of things.
    Like it or not, testing the spirit is also testing the word and by doing that, you will immediately know if their born of God.
    So, there testing is in fact testing from the other Father, sitting up there and making out to be God, etc etc 2 Thes ch 2.

First, it learned that there are
    no new revelations in regard to faith, as all have been revealed by Christ and the apostles.

Well, Jesus did say the likes of in John 17, he had finished the works the Father gave him, much of which centered around The Word of Life, "that" which was with the Father, before the world existed and held via God alone at the beginning, plan, mystery hid IN God.

We now, if the True God and Jesus are found, they will dwell in our Temples and just LIKE a Father and Brother would do, they will lead, raise us in their word, some of which is in the inspired Bible that your forefathers formulated.
    God works in mysterious ways, Yeh.

Rev 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth
    Rev 19:12 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    Rev 14:3 - And they sung as it were a new song before the throne,.......................and no man could learn that song..............

14:1 ..................had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads.

.and God WAS "The Word" - Son exalted, and name above ALL names, by inheritance - "The Word OF God"

Psa 138:
    2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple (Jesus), and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    My Lord AND My God,........dwelling in this Temple, is God (John 17:3) the Temple 1:14???????????

Second, the CC always plays the Devil’s advocate regarding any miracles, and hint of doubt it’s thrown out.
    Thirdly, it knows God can work miracles, it knows the Devil can also perform miracles, and it also knows from history, many people have a hyperactive imagination and can come up with hallucination including when reading the Bible, and knows full well that people like you can read the bible and come to a different conclusion depending on the glassed one wears, so yes I am fully aware of what you are doing.

Only one set of Glasses being worn here Mate, thanks again for your efforts ->
    The Word & The Word of God, two there art in Heaven, hollowed be their names!
    WE are one,........... but I am not sure how many lol. wink.png

What you do to My people, you do to Me also!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.