SRL 3.13% 33.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

What is going on? 25% drop in 10 minutes?, page-31

1. 1,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    I am not buying in for a fire sale as that can go in many different directions and they are not there - I am waiting for the mine ready resource to be financed/off-taked

We know Sam and Co are waiting for decent player with deep pockets...2bil+ takes a bit of time.

We do complain but I also get it's not easy - First it was insto banks messing with sentiment on battery resources (Lithium, Nickel, Copper, Cobalt etc) from around 2018 and really until this day to suit there push and pull whims to make money out of the market. Then covid hit killing most business momentum in the world - secondary to that was Car manufacturers supply chain issues are still a lasting problem even now. In the last couple of years, Who was going to spend 2bil plus on a specific resource to expand their current manufacturing when they know they can't get all the other materials to build a complete car or can't even supply what they were supplying previously to the world...the list was very few. Thirdly - Large business are well aware of recession risks at present and they will be watching their spend very closely at present and ensure they don't overcommit dollars and risk their entire business - these risks hopefully will come to pass soon enough with many saying recessions fears are dropping as people are still spending some money.

I would expect that the car manufacturers re-ramp up now on the supply side and economic fears fading will present an investment to SRL sometime soon. The other good thing is that we can see the Australian government are in support of SRL. DYOR.

Last edited by Fastback6666: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $72.84K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9387 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 3073 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.