BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

what is going on here ?, page-14

1. 39 Posts.
    Chaps I rarely post on these sites however with recent movements I thought would throw my penny worth in. Having met our Mr Lowe on two ocassions and having held substancial volumes sinces mid 2006 I have watched my holding go to nearly zero. Topping up heavilly in Feb this year I can now show a very healthy profit. Heres a forcast for you.

The powers to be always knew what they had at Mumbwa, world class mine, only now is this coming to the market, with a value of $100 a ton in the ground and I think 106m shares in issue we can all do the maths, take in to account the remaining areas not reported and assuming that the grades and levels are there also the value would be $10 a share. I personally beleive they are there and the upside is huge.

Perkoa, well end 2007 before the 10 for 1 we were looking at 35c which today would be around 3 bucks and we are @ 70c. Zinc coming back and for sure JV's are being offered to Scott, he's canny and and in my opinion a supurb organ grinder he wont take the wrong deal to raise the cost required for Perkoa knowing what he has @ Mumbwa coming through.

I reckon and only down to personal opinion that BHP will gobble Mumbwa up in the not too distant future, a supurb JV will be anounced regards Perkoa and it will be happy days for all of us willing to wait. 5 - 8 years from 2006 is the time frame and we are 3 years in, its gonna be eciting from hereon in and a dollar by the new year !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.95K 330K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 12118733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3622118 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.