VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Last time i checked TPG's cheap plan where only available in...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Last time i checked TPG's cheap plan where only available in limited areas and dodo increased their price by $5 in August, so i dont think they would increase prices again so quickly. And they are still increasing market share so the current situation is working for them i think.

I expect resellers will increasingly try and compete at the bottom end of the market as the NBN rollout continues, not sure about Amaysim, they dont even have NBN prices on their website. But it wouldnt surprise me to see a price war among resellers in the next couple of years with 'loss leaders' etc trying to get a critical mass. But they have an inherent disadvantage against the 'tier1' providers that might be providing backhaul for them.

Changes to the NBN pricing scheme will give discounts based on the volume the company users rather than based on industry averages, which should benefit existing big players and also encourage the selling of higher speed plans. So the focus is going to shift to winning over high end users rather winning at the bottom of the market as has been the case. So i expect there will be a lot of focus on trying to build up iPrimus as a high end brand and not be too aggressive about increasing dodo's growth rate. (its already very successful imo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.