RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

What is going on with RXH?, page-30

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Thanks for your response. The statement of control was in terms of FINANCIALS, as you know Company's cash balance is all time low. The necessary actions to be taken are in terms of doing Business Development - alliances, collaborations and working with channel partners etc...
    IMO we need a Board member who can actually contribute in terms of Business Development.

No one knows what are R&D products in the pipeline.

In regards to Share Price, Isn't it Board Members job including Ruwan to ensure to bring investors interest to the Company. Ruwan is not the only shareholder of the company. If he wants to run as a private business.... what is the point of being listed.

This is a public listed company, Please stop operating like a secret....private business. Company needs to start making deals and deliver. When was the last time company has done a Investor Relation exercise such as Investor Roadshow, release Investor Presentation, visit to brokers and fund managers etc.

What is company's short term and long term goals ? Milestones to achieve in current and next Financial year ?

I hope this explains. Good luck to all.

Above post is my own opinion-DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.