BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

what is going on with this stock, page-4

1. 1,189 Posts.

Beckham,

Between this latest BUL post and another 6 I can see on the CTP thread you seem to be 100% bagging out the management of companies you have invested in.

In the past three years, BUL have managed to attract interest and media attention over the Kogas jv (which has stalled due to delays in the drilling program.) Since JP took over I have watched the goings on closely and I can't really think about what BUL could have done differently or better. Under the new management they came up with a plan to redirect most of their resources to ATP 814.

What is so superior about ICN attracting interest from a comparatively unknown Chinese entity to develop LNG? I hope ICN is successful but i do remember the last time this proposal was postponed the share price halved having doubled on the hype. Yes they are good at getting media coverage, but that doesn't really fool anyone in the long run.

In one statement you say you want BUL to focus on marketing more and in another you bag them out for saying they will enter the asx200 ? Isn't that the sort of lofty statement you want to see more of?

It seems to me BUL are having to sit quiet while they try to obtain commercial flow rates from the current testing program. Until they do that there is not alot of pumping they can do to hype up the company profile. What would you have them do? Contact the newspapers in Qld saying they are close to holy grail and if they were to stumble here then the sell down would be more severe? The market already knows the state of play imo, so I'd argue marketing is not going to help and only add risk at this point.

As for experience on the board, they appear to have more than a few accountants sitting on the board, b
    ut I guess you can debate what they really did in the past if you want.

http://www.blueenergy.com.au/01_cms/details.asp?ID=70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.