MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

what is going on, page-24

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    Im with you Tell, I really believe there should have been a trading halt as well, but perhaps there was some sort of agreement not to? why would be the burning question?

I don't believe it was all of metalstorms doing though?
    I think they are being pushed into this to allow the purchaser to acquire more shares cheaply, that is why no trading halt.
    It's hard to understand when we aren't being given all the facts! but one thing I am almost certain of is that AFHL isn't a company owned by anyone from the Phillipines, that is just utter BS, there are only two countries that would pass any security checks as far as getting control of metalstorm and it's IP, the US or Australia, that is all, STk didn't even get a look in!

I see the new announcement, we will get the money, I am fairly confident of that, my reason for thinking this is as follows!

1/ Birddog in my opinion is mst20twenty and all his other aliases
    2/ notice what he said about the US needing weapons that don't jamb with heat or sand/dust, of course they do, and they also wan't mach 5/50 tech big time, ask yourself this, why would they be trying to get a free ride with metalstorm IP, with their patented 120mm round by the US Army, they want the tech, always have in my opinion
    3/ Did you notice where Bdog said that when mst is sold or if they go broke it would be worth buying the company that gets the IP? nice little ramp there!
    4/ they are already buying metalstorm, I believe they hold a reasonable position already now, they will not want to lose that grip and also the half they are about to get, making their holding huge, they have been shaking the tree, remember the bit also which bdog said about "
    AN UPDATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SCHEDULING A PROPOSED RESULT BY FRIDAY OR WELL INTO NEXT WEEK - MST CAN KEEP THIS UP UNTIL THEY RUN OUT OF CAPITAL AS THE """""SHAREHOLDERS HAVE EXIHBITED A LACK OF RESOLVE TO SELL OUT ON NO NEWS"""""" WHILE HOPING FOR A MIRACLE"
    You will notice that he was correct about the timing, he knows more than we do, but it's also worth rembering the last little bit about shareholders having a lack of resolve to bail out, that is what they desperately want, they want to buy as many shares on the cheap as possible, but they will not let metalstorm go into bankruptcy, for they have as much to lose as we do now!.

One more thing, notice how bdog said something about a share swap perhaps in the company that is buying metalstorm, that may be the way to go? it would depend on the offer, perhaps it may be either shares or cash, but it won't be for this piddling price bank on that!

I reckon Bdog is the devil himself, mach 5/50,mst20twenty,any or all of the above and many more, the AFHL bit was to throw you all off the scent, that was all, and the bit about Melbourne in Aus buying some of their water in the US? well it's possible I suppose, but only someone in the right circles would know that at this point? Hmmmm someone in the government perhaps?

I wonder if we get a heads up with an internal govt to govt memo cut and paste?

Hold ----------Hold-------------Hold----------Freedom!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.