REY 0.00% 5.5¢ rey resources limited

I agree that management could and should pull their finger out...

1. 500 Posts.
    I agree that management could and should pull their finger out their ***. But can i just say, I'm no charting expert, but the chart looks pretty good to me... It'd moving sideways and formed a base around the 19c mark (which is a previous resistant level as a high and a low). I believe the stock will continue to move sideways over the Christmas period due to lack of volume and announcements.

In early 2010 (or when some announcements come out) the stock should start to move again. I believe we should see some positive news regarding the PFS and this should move the stock off its nicely formed base and UP. However, if by some unlikely chance the results and negative or there is a negative announcement and the stock moves below this 19c mark. Then God knows what's going to happen. But at the moment to me, the chart looks good. I know its annoying when you're not making $$$ and there's lack of movement. But be patient people!! I can see REY having a great next month or so when the announcements start rolling out.

So hang in there people!!!

Good Luck!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.