SFR 5.96% $8.04 sandfire resources limited

what is going on, page-22

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Struth!,surprised at the reaction after the "MAIDEN" JORC release.What do people want?,SFR has just discovered in excess of $3.5 billion worth of metal,just for starters and this is without Conductor 4 and recent Degrussa/Conductor1 intersections with plenty of sulphides.Also what needs to be taken into account(which Reddragon keeps reminding people of) is the fact that they have massive exploration upside with numerous targets being drilled as I understand it,as we speak.From memory in one of SFRs past announcements,it was suggested that Degrussa/Conductor1 discovery would have been about 4th in line on the priority targets list for base metals.
    As I say,just the beginning and I can't see it being to long before that expected 11 million tonnes is reached and then some.
    Goodluck to SFR and surrounding neighbours searching for more of these VMS deposits in the area which are highly likely to be out there,because it is known that traditionally VMS style deposits occur in multiple lodes.We now have Degrussa,Conductor 1,Conductor 4 and as I understand, Horseshoe Lights is considered to be a VMS deposit,who's going to name the next one??????.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.04
Change
-0.510(5.96%)
Mkt cap ! $3.677B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.97 $8.20 $7.96 $27.58M 3.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $8.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.07 8656 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.