AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

what is going on!, page-15

1. 2,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    gtp,
    your bias against AED and O & G companies stands out pretty clearly as does your lack of understanding of the sector with comments such as:-
    "All the O/G explorers over the years that have uncovered duster after duster......"

It suggests to me that you may have been badly burnt and now have an irrational opposition to the sector. Things do go wrong from time to time and it's not always management's fault. That is the nature of the industry and if it is too risky for you that's fine but it doesn't mean we have to accept your irrational comments or theories that somehow the the current SP reflects the future outcome of the production testing.

Your comments about me watching the SP go up to $11.40 and and down to 40c are emotional and completely irrelevant to the outcome of the Brunei exploration program and AED's future prospects. Suffice to say that I am comfortable with my average unit cost and with AED's future.

Many companies experience significant problems or difficulties in their development and whether they succeed or fail ultimately depends on how management deals with those problems. It has taken some time but in all the circumstances IMO management is on the right path with their strategy and their new investments since the problems they first encountered with the Puffin field.

ANZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.