OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Thanks AlleyRonin, you will note that after my endorsement OZL...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks AlleyRonin, you will note that after my endorsement OZL shareprice dipped! Perhaps I should recommend everyone to sell! Sell! Sell! Probably would be the best leg up the SP would get apart from discovering a new PH.

Hi BigSky. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I admire people like you who get in there and keep the Directors etc accountable. I don't mind your rants as long as they are seeking positive outcomes for the company and informing discussion here.

The $40million was a figure I heard touted by some "reputable" types previously. Can't remember who they were, vut it was a token amount based on the dubious chances of success any action had. I accept however the contention of some that should it succeed the figure could go higher. My personal view is that it will not succeed.

I think the one thing TB has done is to be cautious, and in doing so he is rebuilding reputation. I think they could start to be a bit more agressive, but OZL has been burnt before when it had a lot of cash and made bad buys. I still think that buying Avebury and not retiring debt was the key decision that got OZL into trouble. I can therefore understand reluctance to go out and spend, particularly if they think they will be developing mines etc on some of their other prospects.

An interesting discussion thread may be on what level of debt, if any, would shareholders tolerate to develop prospects/mines or acquire other companies.

Now on that little matter of Takeover and Mr Swan. Whilst we may thank Mr Swan for saving Ozl, there is the downside in that his decision may dampen down any competition for OZL should the possibility of takeover arise. For this reason I think MissionX's price of $3.00 is a little too high at the moment. I certainly hope it gets there and expect it will, but not just yet. And yes I think BHP is the logical suitor if a T/O occurs (but I don't think it will and OZL will continue).

All views here are my own, except where I attribute them to others, and I am no expert.

Now given my sell recommendation, the OZL shareprice is bound to rise today.

Best of luck everyone

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.