OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

what is going on?, page-34

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi Dasa thanks mate your post always make good sense whether I agree with all or just some of what you write, your posts always make me think and in my book that is so important. like your views on ozl and pna hope they both shine to be honest.

Totally agree the 3.00 takeover price being a tad high, its no secret I think PH is a hell of a mine, with a fair amount more to come. I set the 3.00 price because if and "I hope not" Someone makes a play for OZL I just don't want ozl giving it way. hold out for max value I shout. lets hope your sell recommendation works in the next few days :-)

Vretts Re- "i pleaded the no vote on hot copper yet received so many tou that i was suspended for over 12 months"

Not quite true vretts read the whole thread at the bottom of this post again it will take you back, how you treated you fellow posters. The truth was you had very poor form, and made it all so personal. Pity so many of your posts got moderated, because they gave the clear truth, the real reason the mods moderated you. I like to believe I don't hold a grudge most of the time with "most" people. Hope the year off has made you wiser and at least tad more polite. cheers.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=851662&msgno=3836399#3836399

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.