RMS 2.33% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

what is going on?, page-21

1. 5,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    dekell121 my sentiment is based on 7 main things
    1 market depth
    2 news
    3 long term income.
    4 large institutional backing (sometimes)
    5 low cost producer
    6 resources and reserves
    7 management

I always hold but just because I hold doesn't mean my sentiment represents what I do.
    RMS to me is a bit of a gamble, they might be able to start Mt Magnet or may not. The gold price might hold up but its a very expensive gamble.

There are manny juniors who often need cash. If all RMS projects fail, they should still have $150 million in the bank and they make can do takeovers and joint ventures.

Let me start from the beginning. At $1 I was saying RMS was over valued but it has 90million in the bank, so even buying RMS at $1 isn't totally a gamble. Transitional stocks are only as good as their bank balance and long term earnings potential. RMS cash in the bank gives them an edge with little expenses and no debt or mine closure costs if we have another crash.

RMS took an unexpected run up to $1.60, it just didn't fell right without news. I did post I spotted some market manipulation in the bidding. This was followed by director getting share entitlements and moderate drill results today from a jv.

They are also are spinning out an asset to another company because they see it as useless to RMS. Why would you give another company a useless asset, it's bit unethical.

I hold right now because I got in at 25cents and 50 cents. I can afford to hold. I am gambling they can do something with $90 million. I sold some shares at $1.42 for a better long term investment in coal.

I would buy again today at 60 cents if I had no stock. While the market depth is 3 sell to 1 buy and no decent progress my sentiment will remain sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.045(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.94 $1.88 $7.821M 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 89751 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 14263 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.