FRS 7.69% 1.2¢ forrestania resources limited

If the FRS board have any credibility left after this dumb...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    If the FRS board have any credibility left after this dumb announcement, they will tell us why and where they see value in this offer. How can the Limo company raise the cash for rail? Who are their contacts and associates? I don't prescribe to Wah Nam's chest thumping, I base my decisions of FACTUAL information. Please
    Cliff Lawrenson, don't treat me like a fool. I had very high expectations from the sizeable investment I made in FRS both before the GFC and then during the GFC. I was continually told about the potential of this investment and the competency of the board.

Get some courage and show us that you are acting on our behalf. Take BHP to court as you threatened to do months ago, and threaten Wah Nam and the other related shareholders to walk out. You have them over a barrel and you don't know it, they have no idea of how to run a mining company. If your board and Brockman's board did the same, Wah Nam would back down. If that backfires, at least you leave with your dignity intact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.791K 308K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 68148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.