FRS 7.69% 1.2¢ forrestania resources limited

WNI:ASX current share price is 11c. If a shareholder decides to...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    WNI:ASX current share price is 11c. If a shareholder decides to sell a little less than $6K worth of WNI at market the price will be 1c. FRS directors, why would you even contemplate a change of the DO NOT ACCEPT message you have advised us shareholders in all of the correspondance since yesterday. Currently, the offer puts our share value at 66c per share, and arn't most takeovers meant to have a premium?? Ok, so I will accept the offer, and sell my shares on market and effectively wipe out 97% of its value according to todays liquidity. Even HK WNI shareholders are dumping the stock.
    What don't the FRS directors understand... no one wants to buy WNI shares, there is 6K worth of liquidity until it drops to 1c, no orders in for even 2c.
    In my opinion only (I have no factual evidence to support this), either the FRS directors know something the little shareholders don't or WNI have given them a Chinese burn to the brain.
    If WNI have proven to the FRS board that they can provide funding for rail and provide REAL value to all shareholders, then they should convey this message to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.791K 308K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 68148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.