AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

it is all great... and i hope you are right!!BUT, for balanced...

1. 73 Posts.
    it is all great... and i hope you are right!!

BUT, for balanced argument... I will ask questions...

1) Will exergen build plants in both LV and BM?

2) Will exergen's help from Vic Gov't help MNM- consids their reign in LV is not related to ours?

All debate here has almost been pro exergen...and pro our management.

As a shareholder, I expect that our management pursue everything possible...that means everything...which i think we are by the way. But for my interpretation, with respect to JV, we are still independent, when it comes to a Venn Diagram so to speak! As MNM management, we hope, we believe, me act accordingly, we give ourselves every hope of success, but we CANNOT decide on exergens viewpoint...they will take best view for them...and according to webside is LV...

Hardman, I only hope their website is outdated and their updated plans include BM. I am very interested in how they would plan on working two projects wrt BM and LV. The million dollar question. Yes everything has been ticked in terms of effort...but as they should in terms of a managing directors purpose! IK try everytyhing....I agree...but at end of the day he does not control exergen... they do whats best for them.

All i say is I skeptical about JV...it doesnt mean I dont think we can gain from BM. Mayb we can JV with ESI?? (lol) keep an open mind here-i know nothing of them, and have a head full of fat yak! but exergen do what best for them, and LV at present seems more good!

However, I still increase my holdings when I can, and continually see the standard 100,000 shares traded at open- has almost become the standard!

At news we will fly, and MT mulligan we will soar! 2 horse race-better than victory vx heart- and more so better than everton v swansea ( 0-0 most likely) ! but soccer sucks so still to SM!!! :P

Go MNM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.