AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hate to disagree with you illipave, especially after your...

1. 796 Posts.
    Hate to disagree with you illipave, especially after your massive call before Friday's entertainment but for mine it has to be Calcifer buying and about to pull the plug on Mt M. Court date is set and their continued efforts of delay has run out of time. If it was them buying I hope they get done for some form of insider trading.

Surely Exergen JV will come after completion of drill program? The 'progress' towards the JV isn't just paperwork or emails. It involves ALL the aspects of the BM project.

Personally I'm pleased that Winton deliberately publicised MNM HC posts. And why wouldn't he? A complimentary endorsement in disguise! Many of the well researched and informative posts here are better than any investor presentation Mantle might produce. Maybe Hardy and the 'gang' should be also take shares instead of payments for their efforts.

Might be wrong about Calcifer but one thing is for certain, whatever or whoever was responsible for Friday's action knows something that the rest of the world will also soon know... imo we are once again on the cusp of another big run.

Enjoy the ride folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.