AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

A few queries for the believers here...re Exergen.While it was...

1. 73 Posts.
    A few queries for the believers here...re Exergen.

While it was confirmed to me by Dr. Jack that Exergen and Mantle are progressing the docs (nothing new), he made the point that until binding agreements are signed, Exergen has no rights or direct involvement in the EL for Bacchus Marsh coal. Also made clearly was the point that Exergen's plays in the Latrobe Valley have no relation to Mantle's activities in Gippsland.

I enquired about this as on their website, the only project they discuss is the Latrobe Valley, with no written info on Bacchus Marsh.

Dr Jack did not respond to my query of if they succeed in the Latrobe Valley, their Bacchus Marsh coal would become redundant. My concern is that I would highly doubt they will build 2 plants. Their "flagship" project is in the LV, and is flagged as an export project. Their website writes nothing of BM. We have no relation with them in the LV.

Ideas on what is to happen? Lets assume the coal is good enough for Exergen in both locations, equally good. Dont want to open a new debate, sulphur, water content etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.