AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

what is going on, page-7

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Cam I wish I knew all the answers buddy...I just hope more will be revieled soon...I think there is lots going on behind the scenes with regards to MNM/exergen,its anyones guess what is going on..at the end of the day we will just need to be patient and hope everything plans out well for MNM shareholders....The positive part IMO is the SP does not have much JV GOODWILL built into the SP as most of the daytraders and short termers have exited IMO...(If we were trading at 15 cents we would have far more downside risk If JV did not come to fruition, from current SP I believe downside is small as we have Mt Mulligan trial date coming up)

Most stocks have been sold down and not many new investors are willing to take a punt until we get some sort of news/direction. I like the Vic state discussion,direction with regards to brown coal at the moment and I am very excited about this sector in the next few years...Victoria has do find other ways to generate jobs,base load power, cleaner energy and the brown coal in Vic seems to be the biggest solution IMO...MNM has scrambled early to get their hands on some large brown coal tenements and IMO it will pay dividinds in the mid to long term...

I just hope that IK and exergen have a strong relationship and MNM applying for all the coal is part of the end plan/objective...IK is no fool and he will want the best deal for himself and shareholders and he seems like a man with integrity so I trust him completely...

I am excited about Mt Mulligan and I hope that we finally win the case and we can at least have one large asset in our own hands and we can progress that asset without relying on exergen or anyone else...

I am confident with my money in MNM and I just hope we are all well rewarded....
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.