AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

macgee...There is a strong possibility that Mr Colin Jones has...

1. 230 Posts.
    macgee...

There is a strong possibility that Mr Colin Jones has been awarded a generous option incentive for the following resume...lets hope he can live up to the reputation that proceeds him...

"...Mr Colin Jones

Non Executive Director

Mr Jones started his mining career with British Coal in South Wales and following Coal Mine certification, completed a mining degree at Cardiff University in the UK. Several years of contract management followed with Thyssens, supervising mine development and shaft sinking activities. He joined Rio Tinto in 1982, becoming General Manager at the South Crofty Tin Mine, Cornwall; his executive mine management experience culminated at the world class Copper Mine in Portugal where he was the Project Manager and later became the Director of Production.

Mr Jones consulting expertise includes 10 years with Rio Tinto Technical Services where, as Principal Mining Consultant, he consulted globally. Projects included the underground development of the Fortaleza Nickel Mine in Brazil and the underground development at the Palabora mine in South Africa, where he remains a consultant.

Consulting widely as an independent for the last 7 years, Mr. Jones is authority in the application of the block caving method for economic mining of low grade deposits. Mr. Jones was a consultant for the underground mine development at Argyle Diamonds in Western Australia and is currently a consultant for the multi-billion dollar copper mine projects at Resolution (USA) and Oyu Tolgoi (Mongolia).

Mr. Jones has an MBA, speaks Portuguese and maintains a residence in Brazil..."

I would only add...I would agree with previous posts... issuing Options willy nilly prior to performance "can" be an inefficient allocation of SH'er equity...lets hope management have got this right...any further dillution will get on everyones nerves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.