AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

well said simonhhh... have to agree. Note the strong Cornwall...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    well said simonhhh... have to agree. Note the strong Cornwall connection with TP....

Paying consultants in paper instead of cash, in order to conserve funds is good for AVB.

Also he is a Consultant, not salary, so only submits claims for chargeable hours. Good Value.

Plus it puts an element of Incentive into it for Mr. Jones .... which everyone likes to have.

Unfortunately people of his high calibre do not come cheap. "Pay peanuts, get monkeys"... no shortage of monkeys in Brazil. In any case he has only cost the company $23,000 so far this financial year? Not much for someone like that!

BUT.... there is far more to it I suspect!!!.

If he has not done much, why offer such a big slab of options out of the blue(!!) which some here have viewed as generous??? yes it is most peculiar!

OK, here is my theory.

Real Mining is being brought forward and his expertise is needed in a big way. Suddenly.

Someone has appoached him to exclusively book a Big Chunk of his valuable time to draw up a Mine Plan. How to best get at the ore. Wall construction, equipment.... the lot. A big deal. Maybe the DFS to get started too .. he is an MBA after all.

In order to go beyond the occasional consulting, which has not been much to date... to step up the pace, there has had to be an incentive element thrown in. Occasional
    consulting goes to more of a full-time occupation.

"If you agree to take on this major project full time we will throw in an option package "....

It is the way things are done in business.

This makes PP Very Happy. :))

Early Christmas present...? real mining. The thing that will move the SP when nothing else does!!!

That has to be the answer. Surely? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.