AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey poet...You made some valid points...personally I'd prefer to...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey poet...

You made some valid points...personally I'd prefer to have a "crofty cornish" miner on Avanco's team as oppposed to working for another miner in Brazil...this guy comes with very specific experience...no doubt about it...ultimately his remuneration package may prove to be "very" cost effective as you and Tibi have indicated...

Certainly an aspect of Xstrata's due diligence which was not overlooked by them...this guy has big mine experience...these inclusions...me thinks...is gearing up for the DSO's PFS, DFS and as you say, "...real mining is being brought forward and his expertise is needed in a big way..."

AVB will need to step up the pace here and management know it...With BHP and Codelco touting major increases in Cu production 2 years out...AVB needs to take advantage of current high Cu prices...real mining will ultimately then move the AVB SP toward its insitu NPV...where individual ann. haven't...Also, combining the potentials here of Rio Verde and Pedro is certainly "very" captivating IMO...

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.