PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

A bit of clarification is needed on what is included in the...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    A bit of clarification is needed on what is included in the assets deal with SLR. It is worth reminding all that down at Trilogy PRH own the farm property on which it and Queen Sheeba (also I think)is located. The wise purchase was made when funds were flowing from Rav8 nickel. Valuation of this property would have to be in the vicinity of $2.5m

Also in Ravensthorpe PRH owns a large mining camp (approx 90 man I think) which was recently recommisioned and leased out to Galaxy during the construction phase of their Lithium mine. Replacement value would be $3-4m or more.

So SLR if and when they pick up the whole of PRH are getting some really good assets include in the deal.

We will have to leave it to some influential individuals behing the scenes to drive alternative options for shareholders as PRH directors have tied and gagged themselves into a corner with the SLR deal.

If there is a legitimate package being put together the next step for them is to get the proposal out in the open and get a director voted onto the board asap.

If the deal goes through for SLR - good luck to them, but I don't think all possible scenarios have been played out yet. As a shareholder I hold out hope for an alternative "rescue" proposal which will see the current lack-lustre directors thrown out and some very credible replacements offering shareholders a new vigorous vision. With a little bit of re-capitalisation there is no reason why it can't this "new entity" can't bring to fruition the value that SLR obviously see in Phillips River.

I think we will have a very interesting shareholders meeting coming up soon!

PS: How long does it take to sort out the problematical offtake agreement or at least offer some transparency into what sort of idiotic contract was transacted in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.