AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

what is going on

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    What is going on with this company?
    It is about time for a shareholder revolt against the existing board and management considering the ongoing failures we have suffered from these incompetent fools!!!
    The current dilema they have created with the fight for control with our joint venture partner over the Sandpiper Project just goes to prove what an egotistical group of underachievers we have been forced to endure!!!
    If you take into account the unbelievable lies and shenanagans that have been bandied about by them to save face over their failed takeover bid for UCL and the affect that has had on our share price you would come to the same conclusion that i have, it is time for us long term shareholders to force a removal of the existing board!!!
    How on earth are we expected to believe their latest load of garbage that they are now in negotiation with "OTHER INTERESTED JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS" for the Wonarah project???
    First we had the Verte deal, then NMDC and what happened to our MAJOR PROJECT status with the NT Govt???
    Who do they think they are kidding? why would anyone do a deal with this board and management when they take into account their track record, get real!!!
    Their only hope of making any profit would be let UCL carry on running the Sandpiper project, as they have done a great job to date up until our boofheads tried to take them over, and maybe revisit the "QUARRY OPTION" of Wonarah if the economics line up.
    If my memory serves me right, they needed a rock phosphate price of $150.00 tonne for it to be economically profitable?
    In the current world economic climate who on earth is going to come up with the billions $$$ required for the grand master plan for Wonarah???
    Enough is enough of these dills!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.