SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

what is going on ?, page-75

1. 716 Posts.
    I got in at 60 and 66c thinking in a year I'd be laughing but its only been 6 weeks.

As you say Mike I feel for those that sold out and the market is always a learning curve no matter how long someone has been investing/speculating for. One thing that does get on my nerves though is all the unbalanced media commentary - at USD1200 there are plenty of people given airtime to say its going to 500/800/1000 (we even have Skol on hotcopper as our forum version of that) but few that add balance and medium term perspective that on a risk-return basis it was probably a good punt to buy goldies at those depressed levels.

Now, it probably still is good buying here but given most goldies will be up 5-10% on monday and 80-100% of their lows the margin for safety now is reduced. I still like gold here but US1450-1500 will be extraordinarily difficult to break above (although weak A$ has added a good boost to local producers).

Patience is key on these rallies - SLR may be going for $1.80-$2.00 zone if gold can add another $50-100 an ounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.