ITT 0.00% 1.6¢ intermet resources limited

what is going on?, page-4

1. 277 Posts.
    Whatever is going on is O.K. by me ... and, I suspect, all of us.

This stock has thrown itself onto my radar system. Said system ferrets out stocks that have declined for a while (preferably a long while) and then have crossed the 30DXMA upwards showing green rising candles. I watch stocks that are below that moving average and wait for them to cross.

There are many examples where that kind of crossing has seen the stock go on to significantly higher highs, e.g. (over the last couple of months); NST, TRY, BBG among many others. (Keep your eye on DML.)

I never make predictions about a stock's future. I never, in other words, answer that frequently asked and irritating question, "What do you see as the eventual price?"

Answer? ... I haven't got a clue. I simply respond to Mr Market's ramblings. ITT might be mine for month, or gone by 1017 hours tomorrow morning.

Right now, though, the chart looks just beautiful.

If you hadn't already guessed, mine - in this case - is a wholly TA POV. (In general with my trading, I like to overlay FA with TA - get hold of a good story and then let the charts do the trading.)

Stops in place always!

Not an adviser, just a trader who loves the game.

DYOR; MYOD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.