IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Sorry Forged, I meant what is holding them up from executing the...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Sorry Forged, I meant what is holding them up from executing the $50M Glencore facility, not the current SP depreciation. It just seems like an obvious way to turn the SP around and expand the company. I just can't get my head around why they would be sitting on this.

Take Overland Resources (OVR) for example. They are currently trading at 0.9c/share with a market cap of $1.75M inc cash as at 31/01/2013 of $1.5M.

They have a 12 month high of 1.5c which would probably be enough to have most existing shareholders snap up any offer, hell it's a 67% premium.

They hold substantial ground in the Yukon (CAD) which is highly prospective and they already have two mines on thse tenements, which would be close to economic at current values, more so if the Zinc price continues to climb.

Whilst Citronen is a much larger scale deposit, they could be an excellent Long term investment given their current depressed price.

Correct me if I'm wrong, however if we made an offer of say 2c/share (so a 120% premium) or $3.89M, this would only equate to 9,261,904 IBG shares, which are currently only worth c. $500,000.

Apart from us only paying around $500,000 for a company worth arguably considerable more, we would get c. $1.5M as part of the transaction, resulting in a net gain of $1M cash, plus plenty of new tenements, including two shelved mines which could be highly profitable when the zinc price increases, assuming they two can get funding.

I might be missing something completely obvious here, like some conditions of the Convertable notes etc, however for the life of me I can't see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $14.53K 4.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6764885 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28302738 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.