IBG 20.0% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

what is going on, page-7

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think the guys running the company are basically just puppets of Glencore and Nystar and as such don't care if the share price is 5 cents or 50 cents.

The lower the price stays the more shares they get as wages are being paid in shares now so when 2015 or 2025 comes and the zinc price and the Greenland Gov are aligned then they will make serious dollars by that stage most shareholders will have moved on.

The entire last 3 plus months that the IBG share price had moved higher it has been smashed by selling - first we had the Eurka report and massive selling then research from Hartley's and again selling - every time we got a bounce then bang the sellers hit the stock.

From what I understand the company still don't even know who is selling the stock down as its hidden behind many nominee accounts. It may not even be L1 as this stock may have just moved to another manager.

Either way I am also a frustrated shareholder and find it extremely painful to sit in the dark and hope.

Jonathan has been to several mining conferences and kissed the hands of many officials from Greenland and China yet we still sit here not knowing time frames of MOU's or Lic applications. Every report they put out basically just pushes the time frames further out.

I would be interested to hear any different but to me maybe its time to sell and chase better opportunities ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $367 183.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 28474995 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6070354 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.