ORP 1.35% 7.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

Totally agree Toxxxic especially with your comment "We regularly...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Totally agree Toxxxic especially with your comment "We regularly go 4 to 6 months without an exploration update".

And they update Torrens with information like ....."Parties to the Torrens Joint Venture appointed Argonaut’s wholly owned subsidiary, Kelaray Pty Ltd, as manager of the Torrens Joint Venture".

Wow! Scintillating information!

And then we get the same copy/paste from 3 years ago "The Company previously announced that the Full Court of the Supreme Court of South Australia had set aside the decision of 14 January 2011 by the ... ERD Court ... that Mining Operations (exploration) may not be conducted on EL4296. A date for the ERD Court retrial has not been set"

I mean zippaddeedooodadae! Is that all the information that our board can communicate to the long-suffering shareholders?

They talk about "access litigation". OK! Who are they dealing with? What are the roadblocks? How much are they spending? What is the time-frame?

Is the SA Government giving positive direction? Is ARE negotiating with the Government or the natives on a resolution? What's the current situation with Straits Resources, our partner in Torrens - I mean, they are nearly broke! Has ARE interested Antofagasta with Torrens?

Seriously! We deserve better! If something is going on then we need to be told.

Otherwise if the board consisting of Lindsay Owler, Andrew Bursill, Malcolm Richmond and Patrick Elliot are doing nothing about Torrens, they should just sell it off ... and give someone else a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $922 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 122602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.