ALA 3.13% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

What is going on?, page-18

1. 1,893 Posts.
    Boris I need to flag something here - the Novadel sweet of products was only settled about 18 months ago and so from that perspective it is no where near 4 years and it is this suite of products that holds the key for our future. Artimist - yes at least 4 years.

Given the work that has had to be done on the Novadel stuff what has been achieved in the past 2 years by this small company is truly amazing .

Z as far as new investors are concerned I would just add these two points. We have had Bergen sell a major amount of shares into the market whilst they where on financiers, so there has been a willing seller of shares, many of which have been taken up by among others, new people to the fold. The other point is there are new investors who will not participate until we validate our IP and as they join and push up the share price the associated increase in market cap will then allow Insto's to also invest.

Mind you all this means nothing if you are just holding for 20 cents and then your gone

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $163.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $324.3K 2.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 100094 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 333024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.