BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what is going on ?, page-4

1. 1,026 Posts.
    Remember the partnering discussions with the rest of the pipeline? They were due to take place early this month!!

There have been two employees exercise large parcels of options over the last few weeks also, be interesting to note what has happened to them, and whether they were exercised due to expiry.

About 3.37 today a big parcel was gobbled 160k shares at $1.41, was eaten as quickly as it went up.

My humble speculative opinion is someone is buying up large. Ready for a bomb to be put under it.

No directors have shares in escrow, and there has been ample opportunity to offload these at significant profits and this hasn't occured.

We all know BTA's potential SP, it's only a matter of time. T+3 traders and intra day traders need to keep stop losses tight, but for long term holders these short drops present a fantastic opportunity to accumulate cheap BTA parcels.

Please do your own research, and none of that should be based around any posts on this or other sites, personally i am happy to accumulate anything i can at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.