NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Guess I'm also reading a different quarterly report. Are people...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guess I'm also reading a different quarterly report. Are people underestimating how big the healthcare sector is in America? The opportunity to offer hospitals, surgeries and clinics with important up to date contents for their patients during their stay, before surgery, aftercare and general information will save time, staff and money for those providers. In the report they now also offer premium content resulting in an accelerated adoption and higher revenue. This may explain the number of new healthcare trial networks appearing.

I won't deny the fact that the revenue is a concern, but I'm confident with the pipeline in place it will deliver the revenue in the short-term to mid-term. Let's not forget a lot of tech companies are spending significantly more and bringing in much less than us but valued at multiples of our market cap. The company did acknowledge last quarter the outflow was greater than usual so we should expect a lower amount this quarter. Also, Hercules was launched in August, give or take a month or 2 of free trial and leeway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.