SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

What is going on?, page-6

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    the harder fall the quicker rising steps. Sar was one of the best stock since the pog was at lowest level. This is one of the companies who knows how to find gold, unlike others whereas they acquired gold stocks without any experiences in exploration.
    yes pog is falling and the ones can't make enough monies are the hardest hit.

Sar hasn't gone into full production mode. As it in the middle of exploration and production Sar will find more gold on the way. This is my experience because I did ignored about the potential upside for one of my gold stocks.

To play with gold I must play at the time where there is a major economic event. The fed for example.

Is the Fed going to hike aggressively or responsibly?
    I bet responsibly to economic conditions. Gold is going to rise as I'm hitting a buy button tomorrow.

Actually the Fed must rise at faster pace due to opec decision to curb production outputs. Everything has been rising too quickly and too early. I call it hyperinflation in prices whereas the real inflation, the one to measure consumers spending is going NOWHERE as I has monitored the inflation figures for a whole year.

I might be wrong but It's always a good hedge in volatile period.

In low inflation people buy houses and in higher interest rate environment people might choose to stay home to play games instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.