AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Good on you ASXGRUB ...you misquoted me to change the meaning of...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713

Good on you ASXGRUB ...you misquoted me to change the meaning of my post. You omitted "My guess is ...". See those three dots? They are used to indicate that the quotation was truncated.

You might remember it next time so you don't verbal someone else.

Speaking of remembering things, I remember being suspended from HC for months for defending AVQ against TD, when it was widely suggested he may have been a lawyer. There is more to that story ...I won't mention so I'm not suspended again.

Is it out of the question that someone who downramps (spams) six times a day for months on end is not part of SMM legal team? Not to me. You might be his mate defending his right to free speech -more like his right to spam with repetition (god only knows he repeats the same crap ...over and over). So either he is demented, has a private agenda or perhaps ...???

Finally, I suggest that you and anyone else basing their investment strategy on the HC posters of AVQ need to have a look at the story and SP over the last 5 years.

I wish all holders the best, but actually ...anyone blindly following this stock and still looking for answers from the party faithful are the ones who have lost it IMO.

Leave you to you your AVQ and good luck with your investment.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.