AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

what is going on, page-80

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    The CoA is history, however, The Solomon Islands Processes were flawed and the outcome demonstrated this, the reapplication process seems only to be a tedious and careful set of steps. Sumitomo did not succeed in retaining their claim. Axiom would still retain a good relationship as they were the respondents with The Attorney General, Minister of Mines, Commissioner of Lands, Registrar of Titles, the Attorney General and land owners all on Axiom's team. I can understand why SMM would not feel too happy about the decision, they were deemed to have breeched processes.

But let's not mention that Sumitomo's reputation is in tatters. The fact is that Sumitomo SMM, the Japanese company, have no genuine relationship with the current Solomon Islands Government. Check the link and see if they mention anything about their friends in the Solomons!

IMO, The Solomon Islands would benefit from removing Land Banking and rid themselves a company that offers very little back to this country.   Axiom continue to demonstrate their unyielding progress in the shadow of a large soulless company.

I am sure IMO,  the silence represents negotiations between the various landowners.  Think about it, if a tribe wanted nothing to do with Axiom Mining, what would stop them from saying so?! ..and yet nothing! Has SMM been locked out of negotiations?  Why are they not discussing this issue?!  

What is the real answer to Pie's Question.  I think it is time I send an email to Hot Copper with the possibility of requesting changing rules to protect ALL posters from Company espionage.

We are forced to hear dribble from people on this forum, trying to keep this forum positive , second guessing, opinions, while we miss on hearing from our most favoured posters.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.