AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

what is going on, page-88

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "The real question is whether AVQ knew that they only had a remote chance with their workaround they tried to do, that is what I am interested in."

The answer to that real question is quite simple, the answer is NO, and that is quite clear, however, SMM must have thought it, after all, they were the one's that challenged it and lost, RIGHT. I admit I dislike SMM immensely, and I suspect they are not too popular with Axiom S/H's and their own S/H's as they gained NOTHING! Not to mislead anyone, but it was SMM that did the workaround certainly not Axiom. (HIGH COURT RULING).

Now you are just fishing, and even for S/H's, sometimes companies need to negotiate behind closed doors, that was a fact that was inferred, sensitive information, not dribble, not everyone here is an expert, but I'm pretty sure they rely on the honesty and integrity of the individual.

IMO, this process may well take sometime, but who else is their? SMM was screwed over after the CoA by the one's they used to fight Axiom's team. They have no more friends! I can understand their sour grapes, but it's becoming quite vexatious!

@pie farm wants answers @wsDK_II may well be right. I am not a superstitious type (Just brings bad luck if you are) but plenty are and the 22nd Feb was mentioned last year, so let's not ignore it! IMO this may well push the price up. Do I Believe the 22nd is Relevant, not at all. (But it gives me hope!)

GLTA
    Last edited by mcfj: 11/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.