AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

hot investor i find your comment " geez all our lives will be a...

1. 250 Posts.
    hot investor
    i find your comment " geez all our lives will be a lot better after this saga." really interesting.
    I draw from that, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you believe that Axiom and by extension RM will prevail and win back Kolosori and gain a mining license for SJ. Fantastic we all hope that happens.
    It could also mean that despite a financial lose due to failure to achieve the above goals I can now move on to something else. Option 2 obviously doesn't really apply because you could have sold at a lose at anytime and moved on.
    So with that glimmer of hope in mind why have chosen to support the one person whose goal it is to kill that hope.
    we both know that User is not unintelligent he understands and comments on technical data and financial statements so why do you think it took him several months and many explanations for him to understand that Axioms deal with the landholder group was 20% regardless of whether it included a single landholder or fifty landholders ?
    My second question to you and one that I have put to the mods through the correct channels without an answer to date.
    Why after almost two years of doing his DD and posting in a total negative manner do you think User is still posting on AVQ if not to negatively effect SH sentiment or to derail the threads?
    Pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.