OIL 6.06% 15.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

what is going on!!??, page-3

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What indeed is driving the share price,it can't be their financial metrics.Look at the 1H 2017 results ,it follows a similar pattern from previous years, except this year sales are down 25% ,systems sales are down 34% and they say they are now "pivoting" to the Americas where all their sales effort is going in.
    Revenue for the half is 3.7m ( all euros) ,COG is 1.0m ,gross margin is 68% ,stable with the past,however consistent with past also is the cost of keeping the doors open .
    Total opex is 9.3m ( R&D 2.2,S&M 4.2,ADMIN 1.7 ++)
    Net loss 5.8m for the half.

With sales down and opex consistently up I can't see a cross over to profitability

They must have convinced someone they have a plan as they have raised more capital and have a debt facility in place.

Our business is different in some significant respects,eg Zeiss will do the marketing for the neuro stuff so we are entirely swinging with them and judging from MK cost of sales this may not be a bad thing .
    As we in an embryonic state business wise ( ie we now have something concrete to sell ) ,I trust OIL management have studied MK to see if we can/should do it differently in order to make profits not more losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.