RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Seaforth1 and Zeeshan, look at your statements at the beginning...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Seaforth1 and Zeeshan, look at your statements at the beginning of this post. Zeeshan you're always bitching about the companies prices being too conservative, well here we are not a year into production and the "Zinc boom" we were supposed to cash in on as you put it has gone - the companies prices were conservative and now after trade war shocks still afloat. You're being irrational and emotional which I hate to see on any stocks I follow. It would be better to see less of you and your technical excellence :-/. Seaforth1 always with the "management story", let me let you in on something. You don't know a story in chapter one, this is so new the story is not set so can you please be rational. This is a new mine brownfield operation, teething issues are to be expected, weather issues are being addressed. Management is finding their feet, making some money and extending the resource into a long-term mine.

Yes, they could do a better job of PR, but I want their focus to be on mining, maintenance, and exploration far more than I want to see slick shit in a presentation.

This is sinking because the Zinc price is sinking and macro growth has a trade war shadow over it. If you don't get that management have very little they can do about the macro situation you need to go read a book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.