SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

what is going on, page-32

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    WHE will be producing uranium at Bison in the very near future. Development company? No! I would call BLR that with the MQB boys at the helm. WHE will be mining uranium while many explorers - including BMN - are still considering their options, or waiting for a buyout.

Bison not only has historical drills, but has reserves and resources totaling 10.4 million lbs/U. However, the goal is to complete the JORC by the end of June 2007, BUT then to subsequently add additional resources for the wider Basin through the rest of 2007. Non-JORC potential estimated by Union in the Bison Basin area was for over 20,000,000 pounds of U308.

Then don’t forget Sweetwater down the road where drill has been underway since early April to assist in confirming the JORC there ... I could go on!!

WildHorse on track at Bison
    Tuesday, 10 April 2007
    Colin Jacoby
    URANIUM explorer WildHorse Energy says it has progressed evaluating its Bison Basin uranium project in Wyoming, USA, with the company identifying a mineralised uranium trend associated with the original in situ recovery (ISR) mine at the project.

In an announcement to the market, the company said it was working towards beginning a scoping study in May and would publish an initial JORC-compliant resource statement of the project in June and start the regulatory approvals process that month. "In each case, WildHorse is focused on areas within the basin which offer the opportunity to develop most quickly, and is currently centering its work on the West Alkali Creek area," the company said.

The company said its scoping study would review the previous feasibility studies completed for the ISR mine, with the main objectives including a review of the economic viability of the project and the technical and commercial options that would allow the project to proceed to feasibility study stage.

Historical reserves and resources for Bison Basin included total proven reserves of 3.4 million pounds of uranium oxide equivalent, total probable resources of 1.7Mlb of uranium oxide equivalent, total inferred resources of 1.1Mlb uranium oxide equivalent and total indicated resources of 4.2Mlb uranium oxide equivalent. WildHorse, under an agreement with Blue Eyed Sheep Resources, has the rights to evaluate and purchase ground covering the core areas of the Bison Basin that hosted an ISL mine in the early 1980s.

The acquisition is staged to allow WildHorse exclusive access to the drilling, engineering, environmental, mine plans and operational information covering the entire Bison Basin. Shares in WildHorse, which debuted spectacularly at 91c in November last year – more than double its 40c issue price – closed unchanged at $1.60 last Thursday and remained unchanged in morning trade.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.